Are you thinking of investing in an automated calling system?
Here are some fantastic features you should definitely have with your automated call system.
- Personalized Caller IDs – Once you’ve confirmed a legitimate phone number, you should have the capability to customize your caller ID, ensuring your jurors are informed about the caller’s identity prior to answering.
- Court Greetings – Greet each caller with a personalized message with your court’s name.
- Mass Voice Message Distribution – Utilizing dialing systems, court clerks can initiate bulk calls to an entire roster of contacts (jurors).
- Call Scheduling – Juror clerks should have the capability to schedule notifications in advance.
- Voicemail Recognition – When an answering machine or voicemail service answers a call, an automated calling system will play back the message after the beep.
- Text Messaging Capability – The system should be equipped to dispatch a text message to the designated juror.
- Real-time Reporting – An active report containing real-time updates of the success, failures, and how the messages were delivered.
- Location – Juror Clerks should have the capability to create and send notifications from home or other locations outside the office.
About the Author
Kate Evans, customer service representative for Juror Calling