General Terms and Conditions of Use
Please read these terms and conditions before using this site. These terms and conditions may change from time to time, without notice. All terms and conditions are collectively known as the “Terms.” By accessing this website, you consent to and accept the Terms as they may exist from time to time.
Use of Site
You are responsible for any fees associated with your access to the Internet and/or to our website. To protect the security of account information, Juror Calling may require you to use a web browser that supports security measures that Juror Calling may deem advisable. You are responsible to assure the security of your information and Juror Calling assumes no liability therefore and Juror Calling is not responsible for any errors or failures of your equipment, Internet service provider or another third party. You should use anti-virus software you deem necessary and appropriate and Juror Calling is not responsible for any viruses, worms, robots or other problems that may be associated with your use of this website or our services. Access to password-protected areas is restricted to Juror Calling and your authorized users – you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user identifications and passwords and are responsible for any and all transactions conducted or other use made with such identifications and passwords. Immediately notify Juror Calling of any unauthorized or suspicious use. Juror Calling is not liable for any loss or damage arising from or in any manner relating to any security lapses, including your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your user identifications and passwords.
Information we will or may collect and how we will or may use it:
- Personal Information: We ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address, account password, demographic information, geographic information etc.) For certain services, we also request credit card or other payment information. We may combine the information you provide with information from other services or third parties and for certain services or other reasons, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
- Cookies/Logs: Each time you visit our site we may send or use one or more cookies, use web beacons or other similar technologies that are developed from time to time. Each time you visit our site our servers may automatically record information that your browser sends when you visit a website, including, without limitation, your web request, IP address, browser information, access time, duration, referring websites etc.
- Your Communications: When you send an email or other communications to us, we may retain those for a variety of uses and purposes.
- Other Sites: We may work in coordination with other sites, be linked to other sites, or have other sites linked to ours. Each site is independent and may have its own privacy policies. None are bound by our policies and we are not bound by their policies. If you click through to another site, we are not sharing your personal information with such sites to where you may navigate without your consent. However, those sites may be able to track your identifying or other information.
We may use personal information to, among other things:
- Provide our products and services to visitors and users, including the display of general or customized content or advertising.
- Review, research and evaluate in order to maintain, protect and improve our products and services and those we may from time to time develop.
- Offer you other products, programs and/or services of our own or others that may be of interest.
- If we use your information in a manner other than the general purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your prior consent. Before using your information for other purposes we will offer you a method to opt out of the use of personal information for those other purposes. You can decline to submit personal information but as a result, you may be required to call us for assistance or we may be unable to provide service to you.
Sharing may occur when:
- We have your consent.
- We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information for us.
- We have a reasonable belief that access, use, or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable government request; detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; to protect against imminent harm to our business or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
- We may share with third parties certain aggregated information such as the number of users who search for a particular term, or, for example, how many users clicked on a particular advertisement, link, feature, promotion, etc. Such information does not identify you, individually.
We attempt to take generally accepted measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, use or destruction of data and restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information.
Our privacy policies may change from time to time but will not be less than as stated here without your consent.
Copyrights / Trademarks
This website is owned and operated by Juror Calling. All of the material displayed on this website, including, without limitation, the images, design, look and feel, photographs, audio, video, page headers, software, buttons, icons, graphics, text, screens and the selection and arrangement thereof (the “Content”) is either the property of Juror Calling or used with the appropriate permission of its owner. Juror Calling, or others as indicated, also own the trademarks and service marks, regardless of their registration status. You agree not to use the Content or Marks for any purpose without the prior express written consent of Juror Calling or of the third party that may own the Content or the Mark(s) which consent may be granted or denied in the sole and absolute discretion of Juror Calling or the party owning the Content or Mark(s).
You may link to the initial page of the Juror Calling home page, news stories, and any other page on JurorCalling.com with Juror Calling’s blessing. In fact, we’d love it if you’d share our content and help us get the word out about our services. We give consent to share all you want.
Juror Calling may provide links to Internet websites of third parties. Juror Calling does not control such third parties and accessing or using the websites of third parties or transactions of any nature conducted thereon are at your own risk and subject to the relationship that exists or may exist between you and such third party(s).
JUROR CALLING PROVIDES YOUR ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE AND THE FUNCTIONS, FEATURES, CONTENT AND TRANSACTIONS AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE TO YOU “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SECURITY, ACCURACY, ACCESSIBILITY, NON-INTERRUPTION AND NONINFRINGEMENT AND JUROR CALLING DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Exclusion of Damages; Limitations on Liability; Indemnification
JUROR CALLING SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR OTHERS FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE OR KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY MANNER RELATING TO THE TERMS, THIS WEBSITE, THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY JUROR CALLING AND/OR THE SERVICES JUROR CALLING FAILS TO PROVIDE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS JUROR CALLING FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL ACTIONS, LAWSUITS AND/OR OR OTHER JUDICIAL OR QUASI-JUDICIAL, PROCEEDINGS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITAION, ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, AWARDS, LIABILITES AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) ASSERTED, BROUGHT OR OTHERWISE MADE BY ANY PARTY ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY MANNER RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, FURTHER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CLAIMS ALLEGING FACTS THAT IF TRUE WOULD CONSITITUTE A BREACH OF THESE TERMS. VENUE FOR ANY CLAIMS, SUITS, ACTIONS OR ANY OTHER JUDICIAL OR QUASI-JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS AGAINST JUROR CALLING SHALL LIE SOLELY AND EXCLUSIVELY IN THE STATE OR FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED IN LOS ANGELES.